When the world seems overwhelmingly chaotic, it can be reassuring to hear from wise, sagacious thought leaders. Nobel Peace Prize laureate José Ramos-Horta is such a leader, and he helped assemble a roundtable of sorts, harnessing the wisdom of some of the planet’s most esteemed citizens — his fellow Nobel laureates. Learn more about The Community here…thecommunity.com
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.