When Pato Kelesitse saw how much a drought impacted her Botswanian home in Gaborone, she was inspired to become a climate change activist. Kelesitse is the founder of Sustain267 and the host of Sustain267 Podcast. On her podcast, she discusses issues affecting the environment and gender equity. Click to read more: https://circlearound.com/post/Pato-Kelesitse-Climate-Change-Podcast
- UNLEASH is going to India in 2022!
- Study finds marginalized communities bear brunt of U.S. climate crisis
- It’s time for a new leadership playbook
- Chobani will help R.I. nonprofit feed malnourished children worldwide
- New coalitions announced at the UN Food Systems Summit to increase access to healthy diets from sustainable food systems