When Pato Kelesitse saw how much a drought impacted her Botswanian home in Gaborone, she was inspired to become a climate change activist. Kelesitse is the founder of Sustain267 and the host of Sustain267 Podcast. On her podcast, she discusses issues affecting the environment and gender equity. Click to read more: https://circlearound.com/post/Pato-Kelesitse-Climate-Change-Podcast
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.