This episode unpacks how different generations of activists can work together to achieve climate justice. This conversation features Maggie Fox, the principal at Maggie Fox Strategies and co-founder of the Global Biodiversity Narrative Project and Nicole Hensel, the executive director of New Era Colorado, whose mission is to mobilize and empower young people to shape our democracy and advance progressive change. These two powerhouses spoke over zoom in mid-October, during heightening momentum leading into the November election. Both women have worked in politics, voter mobilization and policy for many years and they had a lot to say about our current moment. Click to listen: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS85NzQ4MTUucnNz/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC02MDM0NDY1?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwjAp8GNgc_yAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ&hl=en
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.