A Senior Programme Officer (SPO) for Environmental Impact Assessment at the National Environment Agency (NEA) has outlined that water and sanitation are ranked sixth in the Sustainable Development Goals, which he said, are interlinked to global goals designed to be a blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.