“The countries with pavilions in the three districts of this year’s World Expo in Dubai — Sustainability, Mobility and Opportunity — are each presenting their visions, combining elements of the past, the future and today. Singapore is sharing its green living principles by immersing visitors in a tropical landscape. Angola is showing how its history and current technological innovations are intimately linked. And then there’s the architect who designed the elaborate portals that lead to each district. The following interviews have been edited and condensed…”
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.