“Global greenhouse gas emissions are on a catastrophic trajectory and developed nations will fall short of a pledge made more than a decade ago to mobilize $100 billion a year by 2020 to help developing nations transition to greener economies and adapt to climate change, two reports concluded Monday…”
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.