“Billie Eilish teamed up with one of her Office heroes and a group of scientists on Tuesday (Oct. 26) to call on world leaders to take “urgent” action on the climate. In a video message recorded with Dunder-Mifflin irritant actor Rainn Wilson, British explorer Levison Wood and Robert Irwin — son of late Australian conservationist Steve “Crocodile Hunter” Irwin — the singer weighed in on the need to act now in advance of next week’s U.N. COP26 climate summit…”
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.