“NEW YORK, October 28, 2021–(BUSINESS WIRE)–PVBLIC Foundation, along with the United Nations Office for Partnerships and the United Nations Development Program will convene the 2021 SDG Media Summit to emphasize the role that media plays in promoting action on climate change, ending the pandemic, and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030…”
- “Eight years left to turn the ship”: Scientists share how climate change could change daily life
- How investing in green infrastructure helps cities manage the effects of the climate crisis and creates healthy communities
- International Foundation for Arts and Culture (IFAC) & Sing for Hope Celebrate World Piano Day with Launch of World’s Largest Online Piano Art Gallery & Debut of Sing for Hope Pianos in New Orleans
- Luck of the Irish or climate change? Minnesota hitting 80 degrees in March used to be impossible
- “Ocean Filibuster” stars a bold, battered, billions-of-years-old main character: the Ocean.